$15 for $30 Worth Of Food From Buca di BeppoBuy One Sandwich for $5 and get the Second Free from Earl of Sandwich$1,000 for 2,500 Worth of Floral Arrangements From Petals Premier
You are viewing Cincinnati and National Mashed Deals
    9879 Montgomery Rd. Montgomery Ohio 45242
    Deal Mashed from Groupon
    on 04/17/2012 @ 12:03 AM.

$30
    Expires: THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
    WAS
    $60
    SAVINGS
    $30
    DISCOUNT
    50%

Art helps people reach a wide audience without shouting from the top of radio towers, provocatively dancing behind a local TV field reporter, or tying speech bubbles to migrating birds. Express yourself with this Groupon.

Choose Between Two Options

• $30 for a BYOB Painting on Wine Glasses class for two (a $60 value)
    • $60 for a BYOB Painting on Wine Glasses class for four (a $120 value)

During the 90-minute class, a seasoned instructor encourages students to decorate unembellished wineglasses with provided paints. While embellishing wares with colorful patterns and intricate designs, participants can sip on complimentary soda and bottled water, or wine that they brought to the class.

Art Classes By Jen

From the welcoming confines of her art studio, Jen Meade calls on more than 35 years of experience as a self-taught artist as she shepherds visitors through their own colorful journeys of self-expression. Group classes for adults instill painters of all levels with new brushing skills, and private lessons give students one-on-one attention to focus on useful techniques, such as disguising mistakes with unobtrusive trees and bobcats wearing sunglasses. During Jens specialty classes, brushstrokes elude the canvas to instead embellish a variety of creative keepsakes such as paintable wineglasses and articles of clothing.

Highlights:
    Classes of up to 25 students spend 90 minutes enjoying wine & refreshments while decorating wineglasses with provided paints

Fine Print:
    Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dedicated to Savings Mashed Deals's Avatar
    This deal has been extended until 04/22/2012

6sgzp712

Post Sunset in

Sitting at the junction to the sundowners, Baiyun deep is your home;
    you say you like this wild scenery, this also is the year February flower leaves; looking for
    lonely, Wen Ya, in the fire red maple in the twilight.
    maybe "car" and life, always beautiful, always between those who hope for retrospective and prospective sorrowful!
    the sky sunset is very beautiful, red,air jordan, blue cloud through the window at the foot of a high refractive index glass, a blinding light, evil spirit it is good-looking.
    like sunset is perhaps with their own temperament related causes,polo ralph lauren, the back always good hiding a little pity and helpless.Life is also true.The setting sun,ralph lauren, it is easy to think of some of the past, especially in the summer season of fall."To impart" sundowners &quot,abercrombie;heartbroken people in the world" will be the autumn sun portray penetrating mind."Yu Ling Ling" in &quot,hollister;from time immemorial, the sorrow of parting, more can, kiyoaki Festival", especially the world all Acacia bitter, say the human eternal tears from the people!It is not to late autumn, but he occasionally floating leaves, but the red glow disseminated diffuse edge crimson,hollister.Listen to a song, experience the Millennium ancient poetry for affection,乙肝, behind the harvest hope more expectations and sentimental about the Mid-Autumn Festival chongyang.
    quietly, the sunset in the imperceptibly fade, a silver hook has jumped onto a tree branch.In this passionate sad season, flying spread one's heart let it go aimlessly.
    often ask ourselves: life will not have a once pass people, that a smile, will be another person's life can not forget?I doubt.The petite figure and be look but clearly depict have grief into the heart.Once Yao looked across the Jingtai blue sky, dreaming of an eagle's wings, stir up your long black hair; also held, sitting alone at the window with the stars, look at the little gems glistening stars in her from the window came, I knock sounded calm heart, also called a miss my endless.
    how much joy, miss much; much sorrow, how many tears.Who knows,hollister deutschland?Who ever saw?In addition to the cold platter alone in my walk on the road.
    know?I thought: if you will go,乙肝治疗, I should use what kind of mood to face?I will smile to disguise themselves, will not let you see my eyes tears.Originally this hot July has missed the season of planting, no spring rain, how can let love take root and flourish?No season planting out is no love, also had to silently carefully wrapped it round, despite its minor heart inserted in a disastrous state, good pain good pain.I still indulge its soaring, still clings to the tree heart towering trees.Really do not know, in later years, will there be a morning in vain, awakened from the dream, it is found that the rainy season away from me, No.Even in the rainy night, love that my heart will faint back at the moment come up, I can use a happy heart to face.In the universe of 1 000000000 universes which has not been easy, as you expected,louboutin.I hope that all of the story, can quietly hide in the memory of the warmth of wings,chaussure jordan, I love the clean world, I will calm the mood again to listen to the song once let me through countless tears on the cloud and the rhythm of the rain.
    with the right jab her cheek, that I'm alive.For a long time after work to sharpen the flesh that a binding wire in the heart is still tenacious jump.Iron rust,hollister, but the heart is still breathing.I understand why the soft things tend to refrain from steel hard?In fact, soft itself is a kind of strong.Perhaps this is a sad, a bitter happiness.Facing the sky, never regret we meet, don't hate you not let me stay in your heart.Once, a tilting pure Tianhe water, painful process, like the kind of search thinking one's endless don't doubt, that kind of feeling only once.Now, I know that I no longer have the power of god.In also can not grasp the fleeting meteor.Often cautioned myself to silence, silence, silence again, but often in void exhausted pole after the will to warm the heart already cooled meteorite.Related articles:

College Students' view of love

(reporter Han Shuo)

Simple salutation

BEIJING, March 15 (Xinhua) -- The world's most popular cell phone producer, Apple Inc., has adopted differential policies for repair and return services in China, China Central Television (CCTV) has reported.
    In this second-largest market for Apple, its unfair or discriminative provisions include shorter warranty periods compared with that of other countries, using refurbished parts for repair and averting after-sale obligations, according to a consumer protection TV show broadcast by CCTV on Friday, or the International Day for Protecting Consumers' Rights.
    Consumers who asked for replacement of iPhones, Apple's flagship mobile product, due to quality defects during the warranty period always found that their renewed iPhones still kept the old back cover, the program said.

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.